Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a nice and lazy Valentine's Day.  Glen had the day off so we watched movies and played with Woo.  Glen did have to go to PT in the morning and when he came home he had roses for his girls!
Eloise got a white rose.

I got pink roses, the new Twilight movie and chocolates of course.
 Eloise also got a balloon and chocolates.
 Once she got into the chocolates she wouldn't even look at me.
 
She wanted to get into those treats!
 Eloise had so much fun with her balloon.  It didn't take long till she broke the string on the balloon but that didn't stop her!  She and Glen had so much fun trying to keep it from the ceiling.
I love that laugh!
 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.