Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sick Sick Sick

About a week after we were in Florida, my nephew Keaton brought home a stomach virus from school.  By Monday everyone in the family had it too.  Thankfully it only lasts about 12 hours but it was rough.
The worst for me was seeing Eloise so sick.  You can't tell from this picture but she was sick!  
Just after this picture was taken she, the bed and I had to be stripped and changed.  She stayed in a diaper and slept the rest of the day.  Thankfully she was much better the next day.

I thought I had been passed over by the stomach bug but I was wrong.  Monday night it hit me and the next day I was miserable.  Lailan laughed saying you could tell I was sick because of how Eloise looked. 
Poor girl - she was lucky to even have clothes on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.