Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to Fort Benning we go!

Moving day has finally arrived!  We originally planed on leaving after Glen's graduation on August 3rd but obviously that didn't happen.  Two weeks later we're leaving.  All because Glen's orders weren't in hand.  Printing out two pages of orders seems so simple to me but for the Army it took months!  Frustrating?  Just a little!  But that's behind us now and we're heading SOUTH!

I'm so excited to be moving only 4 hours from home!  I didn't appreciate how close we were before we moved to MD.  I'll take 4 hours any day!  The most disappointing things we missed while being up here were Bryn and Sarah's baptisms.  We love our family so much and can't wait for all the visits coming!   

I've been looking forward to moving closer to home since we got here but now that we're moving it's kinda sad.  We're moving from Eloise's first home.  She knows it's home.  When we've been out a while she gets a big grin on her face when we're walking up the steps.  I really think it's because she knows we're home.

We're excited to find a new place to call home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.