Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Nursery

I was asked to help in the nursery today at church.  I didn't think I'd be much help because of my clingy baby.  When we walked in the door my clingy baby transformed into an independent baby.  I could have left and she wouldn't have know.  When I tried to interact with her she would almost ignore me.  
She wouldn't even stay still for me to get a picture of her.  I wasn't surprised there.  She never want's to stay still for pictures anymore.  
She kept putting the blocks in her mouth, which made me nervous.  Who knows how many mouths those blocks have been in.  
 She loved the books.  
Of course she had to make a mess with them.
 
 She even made us lunch in the play kitchen.
We had a fun time over all.  She had more toys and playmates than ever and I got to chat with the other moms. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet experience for her. When it is time for her to stay, she won't. Hopefully it will be good. Glad you both had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.