Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

 I do believe fall is my favorite time of year.  It's not too hot, not too cold.  What better way to get into the fall season than going to the pumpkin patch?  We went with our good friends the Bowens and we took lots of pictures.
There was so much to do and see.
Eloise and Kaylee got to ride in the wagon.
Look at that precious face!
It was such a beautiful fall day.
Eloise loved all the pumpkins and would hardly stay still.
Eloise and her best friend Kaylee!
She wanted to eat the rocks.
Still trying to get to the rocks.
Glen and I having a little fun.
Woo didn't much like sticking her head through the hole.
So many huge pumpkins.
 Of course she had to eat the gourds.
My little cuddle bug.
Woo's favorite way to "walk" around.
 She's so precious.
She can't stand to stay sitting down!
We had such a fun time!  Now we're looking forward to Halloween! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love fall, too, and these pictures made it even more enjoyable. Wish I had been there. She is soooooo adorable, my little Woo.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.