Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby Shower

I wasn't expecting a shower for baby number two but Glen's unit decided we needed one.  Even though they were all so busy they gave us a sweet little luncheon.
 Eloise loved seeing her daddy at work.  He was in and out a lot and every time he'd come back in the room she would get so excited, like she hadn't seen him all day.  So sweet!
 
 The cupcake was the only thing she would eat.  She's a junk food junky!
At some point in the day someone joked that Glen had made Eloise's dress.  About three different people asked him about it.  They really thought he made it.  It was so funny.  I guess you never know.  Anyone could have a hidden talent!

Once she saw this puppy card she claimed it as hers.  (This is the face I get when I ask her to say cheese.)
 
We are so grateful for the shower.  It was so unexpected but greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.