Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bryn's Visit

My parents stopped by on their way to Tennessee to visit my sister Myriam and Bryn convinced them to bring her with them and she'd stay with us.  We had such a fun week.  Not to mention she was such a big help to me! Keaton came too but went on to Tennessee with my parents.  They had to get in the pool the first day they were here even though it was very over cast.




We were all sad when Mema, Pepa and Keaton left. 
Eloise loved Bryn.  We played the iPad, got treats from Sonic, played Beatles Rock Band, went to the gym, danced and went swimming everyday - sometimes twice a day!













We also spent some time at the little park in our complex.  Bryn beat me at volleyball.  I'm sure anyone watching us were laughing at me trying to play being 9 months pregnant.  It was fun and more of a workout than I thought it would be.









We were so excited when Mema, Pepa and Keaton were on their way back.  Every hour Bryn would say how much longer till they got here. 
It was such a fun week.  If only Bryn knew how much help she was to me.  I wish she was still here.  She's such a fun kid!

2 comments:

  1. it looks like she had a great time, and you can tell Eloise loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bryn is old enough for me, i would lay her back on tht bed and let eloise watch so she can learn what to do

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.