Sunday, November 4, 2012

Davis' 1st Birthday!

My parents and the Staples girls picked us up and we all went to celebrate sweet Mr. Davis' birthday.  He had a fun party too!  There were so many people there and so many things to do.  There were mega phones to decorate, corn hole, football, basketball - so many fun things.

Emery slept most of the time but did get to swing a little before the party started. 
Eloise helped fill the popcorn bags and made a bit of a mess of the balloons.

Mom, Staci and Myriam did a great job with the decorations.




Eloise played hard the whole time.  She was so funny once she got a balloon for herself.

Davis LOVED his cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS!!

1 comment:

  1. The whole trip was so much fun. I loved being there with my little guys we don't see much along with a couple that I see almost every day. Not to mentions it was great having 3 of my daughters there with us. It was a wonderful trip for me. Love you guys. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.