Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a fun time trick or treating this year.  Eloise was much more interested and LOVED her costume.  I couldn't get a good picture of either of my kids though! 


We meet up with a few other families for chili dogs before heading out.  At first Eloise didn't want the candy put in her bucket.  After the first house she got the hang of it.

There are so many Alabama and Auburn fans in Columbus.  We should have thought through the tiger costume a bit more.  I don't know how many times we were asked if he was an Auburn tiger.  That's a big NO!

Emery fell asleep before we knocked on the first door.

Eloise wouldn't let go of her bucket or her broom.  She got a little tired after a while.  At one point Daddy was carrying both his babies!

She got a good amount of candy I'd say.  We were all ready to get home and eat some.  Eloise just couldn't wait that long!

We had a very Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.