Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter

Easter Sunday has always been a special day I look forward to.  When I was a little girl the Easter bunny would come in the night and hide all the eggs we left out in our baskets and leave us goodies.  We'd hunt the eggs and eat as much candy as we could before breakfast.  Then we'd get ready for church in our pretty new outfits.  My parents made this day so special.  Even though it was lots of fun they never let us forget the real reason for this day being so special.  Our Savior suffered, died and rose from the dead, all for us.  At church every song, ever talk and lesson helped me feel the love of my Savior.  I hope to give these same memories to my family.
 Eloise and Glen looked so nice!  Sadly this is the only picture I got of any of us dressed up.  I wanted to get picture after Eloise's nap but it just never happened.
 Before I could get her down for a nap she tore into her chocolate bunny!
 Two of her favorite things.  Chocolate and her belly button.
 She wouldn't nap in her crib for anything!  As you can see, I didn't mind too much she wanted to nap with me.
 Besides bring her candy the Easter Bunny brought her this bunny cup.  It's now her favorite and kinda made her lazy with her other cups.  She doesn't want to lift them up any more. 
 After she hunted her eggs she had fun making a mess of them.  Then she discovered they had candy in them!
It's kinda sad, she's so good at unwrapping chocolates.  She hands me the wrapping as she goes.  She's such a good girl!

We had a wonderful Easter with our sweet little family.  We are so grateful for the atonement of our Savior and this special day we got to celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.