Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We're having a BOY!

It seemed like it took so long to get pregnant this time.  We decided to try for baby #2 in May, it didn't happen until December.  It was a great Christmas present! 
Like Eloise, I only had a touch of morning sickness, nothing too bad.  I was so sure we were having another girl.  All I could think about were girl names.  I was so sure of a girl, I even talked to Eloise about her having a baby sister coming.  All the while Glen would get on to me because we didn't know if we were having a girl or boy. (He thought we were having a boy all along.)
 
When the technician went to see the gender - there was no doubt, this baby's a boy!  I about came off the table in shock.  I should have know I was wrong, I thought Eloise was a boy.  So much for my motherly instincts!  

We are so very excited for August to get here so we can meet our little Ezra!

1 comment:

  1. Yay it's a Boy!! Davis will have a boy cousin around his age (on our side of the family)!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.