Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Visitors

We love having people come visit!  A few weeks ago we have two families come to town!  The Bowen's came first for a fun St. Patrick's Day weekend.
The water was too cold for Eloise but Kaylee had so much fun in the pool!
Eloise was loving her "Uncle" Bobby!
Kaylee is always so sweet to Eloise.  My crazy kid was afraid to walk on the wood planks, so Kaylee blew her bubbles at the door. 
The next week the Brock's came for part of their spring break.  I hate that I didn't take ANY pictures of them together while they were here!  I love seeing Eloise play with her cousins.
This was the only picture I got of them.  Eloise isn't looking and Anna isn't even in it!  They had fun playing at the pool, play ground, in Eloise's room and we went to the Infantry Museum.  Aunt Liz even watched Eloise so Glen and I could have a date night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.