Sunday, September 23, 2012

Emery - 1 Month

Our little Emery man is one month old already.  Time has flown by and stood still all at the same time.
Emery and I had a slow start to breast feeding due to his TTN.  He has gotten pretty good at it now.  He still gets a little formula every now and then when he acts like he's not quite full after a feeding.  Hopefully that won't last much longer.
He gets lots of love from his big sister!  Too much love sometimes.  She is always trying to pick him up herself.  Anytime he's laying within her reach Eloise will give him kisses that she turns into a wrestling match.  She tries pull him on top of her or she'll try to get on top of him.  He's going to be one tough little guy!
We've gotten a couple smiles out of him the past week or so.  I love it!
He loves to sleep right up next to me.  I have to admit I like it too.
He's a strong little guy already.  He likes to stand in my lap - he loves to do squats!  He holds his head up really well too.  He'll hold that head up so high at the start of tummy time, then it slowly gets lower and lower.  He just has to see what's going on around him.
I had to add a crying picture.  It's his favorite thing to do after all.  Next to eating of course!   
The past month has been both challenging and amazing.  Emery is such a sweet blessing to our little family.  We just love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. His Mema and his Pepa love him so much too. We have loved having you all stay with us for a little while. We are going to miss you sooooo much. He is so sweet to be with. His crying will get less and less and he will truly be a joy to be around.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.