Sunday, September 30, 2012

Petting Zoo

We took the kiddos to this little petting zoo on Fort Benning last week.  Eloise loves to look at the animals in her book so we thought she'd love it.  We forgot how scared our girl is.  She was even scared of the animals in the cages.

I guess because the white tiger was farthest away she did let out a growl for him.
She would have nothing to do with the monkeys and lemurs.


Ok, I'll giver her this one.  This guy kinda freaked me out too.  But, the pony was so cute!

During the animal show she did best on her Daddy's shoulders.  When they brought the snake out and into the audience that was it for her.  She was trying to climb down the bleachers on her own.  It was time to go.

I didn't want to leave without at least trying to get her to ride the ponies.  She just couldn't stand it!
She was so happy to be running away from the animals.
The best part of the day for her was the free popcorn.  She even fell asleep with her hand in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.