Sunday, September 23, 2012

Family filled weekend

Last week Myriam, Gary and Davis came into town to meet Emery.  Her visit inspired my parents, Staci (along with her girls) and Bryn to come visit too.  It was the best weekend!  I love seeing my nieces and for Eloise to spend time with them too.  The girls played at the park, in Eloise's room, went swimming and played a trash talking filled game of volleyball.  No, the oldest Bryn didn't start the trash talking.  It was Alli who let out the first "You just got served!"  Oh that girl cracks me up!


The girls were so sweet with Emery.  As always Bryn was a big help.  Lucretia can she just live with us,  please?


Eloise and Davis love their Pepa.  Especially when he has popcorn!

Eloise and Davis were so funny.  They had a little wrestling match.  I thought Woo was going to hurt him but that boy is so tough.  They both kept going back for more!



I just love it when family visits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.