Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 Year Anniversary

Our three year anniversary started out so sweet.  I woke up to a trail of kisses to my present.  Glen framed our marriage certificate and a picture of the Orlando Temple.  It's beautiful and something I've wanted to do since we got married.  He's so good.  Glen got the Avenger's movie.  (Yeah I'm terrible at getting him gifts and he always gets be something awesome.)

We went out to run some errands during the day and when we got home Eloise threw up.  A little preview of her gift she gave us later that night.  She seemed fine after so we carried on with our day.  Glen had a flag football game that night so we all went to cheer him on. 
(The MEDDAC team won the pre-season tournament and is still undefeated.)

Eloise was super excited and cheered for her daddy.  Emery slept nearly the whole time.


While we were there Eloise had a terrible diaper blow out.  I was not prepared so she had to be in just a diaper the rest of the game.  Poor girl - she didn't seem to care.  Though you wouldn't know it to look at her she was sick. 
On the way home she threw up again.  A LOT!  I almost threw up trying to contain the mess to her and her car seat.  Glen carried her in her car seat into the house.  She did not like that at all.  Glen and I had planned on a nice steak dinner to celebrate our three years but Eloise just could not stop being sick.  She threw up about 5 more times that night.  Not to mention she was doing all this right at the time of night Emery likes to have his little fits.  I didn't get to eat till after 10 pm.  It was an exhausting night to say the least!
Thanks for making this anniversary unforgettable Eloise! 

1 comment:

  1. Something to talk about later. Laugh a little, too. Happy Anniversary you two and little late.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.