Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

For Halloween, Eloise and I were able to go down to Macclenny.  (Glen didn't have enough time off to come down. It was sad not to have him with us.)  My mom came up with Keaton, Bryn and Alli to get us.  Woo was so excited to have them over.  She did pretty good on the drive down too.
Eloise was a strawberry for Halloween. 
The cutest strawberry I've ever seen if I do say so myself.
My good friend Melissa Jordan stopped by before we headed out.  Rhys was Dash and he wouldn't stop running!   I did get a picture of him with Eloise. 
We went trick-or-treating with Woo's Padgett cousins.  Addi and Alli had a festival to go to but we got a picture with all the cousins before they left.  
The always beautiful Lailan was the perfect Holly Golightly.
Bryn made a very impressive Cleopatra.
Cleopatra and her little strawberry!


Melissa Cranford and her bunch came along too.  Olivia was the only one who would stay still long enough to get a picture of.  Her brothers were too excited to stay still!
Getting a treat from Granny.
I love this picture.
 
Eloise loved carrying her bag from door to door.  She wouldn't let me carry it at all.  She preferred to walk but slowed everyone down when I'd let her.
Back home with Mema.
 
 When we got home she had such a good time going through the candy she got.  She kept pulling them out and putting them back in her bag. 
 It wasn't much candy but plenty for her first Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Anna. I loved the pictures of the kids. Eloise was such a cute strawberry.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.