Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was such a fun whirlwind this year!  We were lucky enough to go down to Florida to spend it with family.  Glen had to work Friday night so it was a short trip.  We drove down Wednesday afternoon and drove back up Thursday night.  Being only four hours from home is one of the many things I am thankful for.  

Every year we head out to Lake Butler to have our Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Pat's.  It's always fun to trek out into the woods and mess around in the barn before we eat.
 Eloise had fun exploring the woods.

 She was all over the place!
 This reminds me of Alli and her "I am woman!" stick.  Eloise was very proud she found this stick!
Eloise and Alliyah having a laugh.
This was Eloise's first Thanksgiving!
 Bryn with the stick!
 Eloise had fun playing on Uncle Robert's tractors!

 Alliyah and Marc - that girl was all over the place.  She's so much fun!
 This is the only picture I have of Eloise eating her first Thanksgiving dinner.  She didn't much like anything we gave her.  (She was VERY tired.)
 Everyone was tired after the meal.
 You're not fooling anyone with those glasses!  We know you're sleeping!
She's out!

I'm so thankful for all my many blessings!  My sweet little family, hearing Eloise say "mom" and "dada", getting kisses from her without being asked, sleeping past 6:30.  Just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.