Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Tree


Putting up the tree this year didn't go as I had envisioned it.  The three of us happily putting the decorations on the tree while listening to Christmas music, sipping hot chocolate.  Yes, I know that only happens in the movies!

I shouldn't have had my expectations so high.  Eloise is only one!  She did have a good time helping empty the boxes.

 
 
She put the first ornament on the tree. (Gross picture of me though!)

He's always so serious!
 It turned into a game of chase.  Woo wouldn't leave the ornaments on the tree!  In the end it was a fun time with our little family.  Now I'm just hoping we get through Christmas without her pull the whole tree on top of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.