Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas at the beach

We went to Amelia Island to visit the Brock family.   It was breezy and beautiful.  The water was so cold but the kids didn't care!  They were all in the water.
(Sadly this is the only picture I got of anyone other than Bryn and Eloise.)
  We took Eloise's pants off so they wouldn't get wet.  We didn't need to.  Eloise cried every time her little feet touched the water.  I don't blame her.  The water was too cold for me too.
Yes, she has on Santa diapers!
She did have fun running up and down the beach,
Her little foot prints.
chasing/growling at the seagulls,
collecting sea shells.
Bryn came with us.  She had so much fun.  Too bad we didn't think to bring her bathing suit as she was pretty much soaked when it was time to leave.
We had a good little visit.  It always seems like they are far too short though!  We need to get together more often.  I'd like Eloise to be great friends with her cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.