Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Ball!

Glen's unit had a Holiday Ball this past Friday.  It was so much fun to get all dressed up and go out - just the two of us!  
Woo wasn't wanting her picture taken!

 That's Eloise's head to the left of me.
I was proud I did my own hair, with a little help from Lailan.  It's three buns with a black rose.  (That matched the rose on my dress.)  It is a bit messy but on purpose!
 
Thank you so much Mom, Aunt Pat and Lailan for watching Eloise!  We had such a good time.  It was nice to meet some of the people he works with and chat with their wives.  We need to do this more often!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have an excuse to come see my baby girl. We had a good time and I'm so glad you two had a good time at the ball. love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hair turned out awesome! ♥ your dress :) Glad you two had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to Glen and a mother to Eloise. There's nothing better than spending time with them.